Willink House is a full service strategy, design, and development boutique. We work with clients from concept through final iteration. Our products include responsive websites, mobile apps, and printed materials. We focus on clean designs, cost-effective development, and solutions that prepare for growth. Our cross-industry experience allows us to leverage best practices and identify unique solutions. We build for acquisition, engagement, and increased revenue.
We bridge the gap between developers and business leaders, eliminating pain points from technical design strategy and managing in-house or off-shore teams. What sets us apart is our ability to uncover and prioritize actual user needs over initial preconceptions, allowing us to deliver products with traction.
Willink House is a loose collective of hackers, developers, artists, data scientists, and futurists.
We’ve worked on a lot of projects, both together and on our own. We’re always looking for new and exciting challenges to take on. Every new project we work on adds to the years of experience we have.
Technical Project Management
User Support & Training
Design & Art Direction
- Design, UI/UX, QA, copywriting, photography, and staff training services available
- Responsive sites with integrated SEO
- Professionally designed sites developed and launched within weeks, not months
- Marketing sites, blogs, forums, custom social networks, and ecommerce solutions
$ = Initial setup + monthly maintenance
Content Calendar Management
- Creation and management of blogs and online magazines
- Weekly to daily posts with full analytic reports
- Competitor research
- Recruitment and training of staff or guest contributors
$ = Initial setup fee + per article rates. We can provide content and/or manage staff contributors.
Search Engine Optimization
- Site performance improvements
- Keyword research for content marketing, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Optimization of site navigation and architecture
- Proper formatting, links, images, and authorship
$ = Initial setup + per page/post/product fee
Social Media & Community Management
- Creation and management of accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Creation and management of advertising campaigns
- Weekly or daily posts and interactions with full analytic reports
- Competitor research
$ = Initial setup fee + flat weekly fee
Customer Service & Technical Support
- Respond to customer inquiries and troubleshooting requests
- Provide help documentation to encourage customer self-service
- Suggested updates to website text and format based on frequently asked questions
- Suggested changes to practices based on customer feedback
$ = Initial onboarding + monthly fee based on volume
Staff Training & Internal Support
- Training sessions to review new applications and software upgrades
- Provide manuals for future hires
- Available for technical support for internal team members
$ = single fee per training session+ monthly fee based on volume
Cori works with startups, small businesses, and nonprofits to define their brand, build their communities, and achieve their mission. She specializes in connecting patients and caregivers in the US and Canada to products and services that improve their lives. Her experience with small organizations has given her comprehensive communications and design experience, from building websites to managing public relations.
Axel is a results-oriented IT executive focused on providing technical strategy for multi-million dollar companies on a global scale. He maximizes uptime and implements the solution that best matches the obstacle, quantifiably improving the bottom line. He excels at applying the most appropriate technology solution for businesses by employing methodical yet flexible problem solving, whether that be a tried and true option or out of the box solution.